FREEDOM TO RIDE
Endurance road riding is all about riding long distances comfortably. Endurance road bikes have a more relaxed geometry than a race bike so you can enjoy the ride in comfort without sacrificing your speed. The Orbea Avant H40-D Bike is designed to help you enjoy the exhilaration of road cycling. The Avant has a hydroformed aluminum frame and a carbon fork that offers the best combination of elasticity, tire clearance, and torsional stiffness. The bike comes with 28c tires for a balance of comfort and speed.
The H40-D version of the Orbea Avant comes with a Shimano Tiagra 4700 drivetrain. This gearing allows riders to climb efficiently and push higher speeds on the flats. Tektro MD-C550 mechanical disc brakes provide consistent stopping power in dusty and wet conditions and remain cooler on longer descents. With the thru-axles on the front and rear, you'll have more predictable steering and handling capabilities.
- Hydroformed aluminum frame with internal cable routing and a threaded bottom bracket
- Shimano Tiagra drivetrain provides reliable shifting for the entire ride
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes perform well in dusty and wet conditions
- Ample tire clearance for additional comfort on longer rides
- Thru-axles for more predictable steering