YOU'RE NEVER LOST
Gravel riding continues to grow in popularity every year. These bikes are able to keep riding when the pavement ends and the dirt begins. The Orbea Terra H30 1x Bike is designed for the rider who isn't lost but wants to explore roads and trails that might not be on a map. It is at home on the dirt, gravel, or just about anything else you might encounter. The hydroformed aluminum frame has all-road geometry that puts you in control in a variety of circumstances. The frame features modern technology like thru-axles, internal cable routing, and has wide tire clearance.
The H30 1x version of the Orbea Terra comes with a Shimano GRX810 1x11-speed drivetrain. This includes a cassette that has an 11-40T gear range that makes climbing and pedaling through rough terrain much easier. Shimano RX400 hydraulic disc brakes provide confidence-inspiring stopping power so you can descend under control. Orbea rims are paired with Vittoria Terreno Dry Gravel G2.0 tires that can be set up tubeless for a smoother ride, better traction, and fewer flats.
- Hydroformed aluminum frame with internal cable routing, thru-axles, and All Road Geometry
- Shimano GRX810 drivetrain provides crisp and reliable shifting on and off the pavement
- Shimano RX400 hydraulic disc brakes for confidence-inspiring stopping power
- Tubeless-ready rims and tires for a smoother ride, better traction, and fewer flats
- Orbea Terra OMP carbon fork offers a smoother ride over rough terrain