A well-maintained bicycle can provide you with years of enjoyment. We are here to help make sure yours always runs smoothly. We always recommend bringing your bike into the shop so that we can give you the most accurate estimate and fastest turnaround possible. Our goal is to complete repairs within 24-48 hours. Service is typically provided on a first-come, first-served basis. If you need to make an appointment please give us a call and we will do our very best to accomodate your schedule. Many repairs can be completed the same day while you wait or run an errand. If you have any questions, please give us a call, email, or message us on Facebook and we will be happy to help you out.
General Tune-Up - $54.99
· Adjust brakes
· Adjust shifting systems
· Check for proper tire inflation
· Lube chain
· Tighten handlebar clamp, stem, and crank bolts
· Includes minor wheel truing
· Wipe down frame
Premium Tune-Up and Cleaning - $84.99
· General tune-up items plus;
· Adjust hub, headset, and bottom bracket bearings as needed
· Clean and lube drivetrain components while on bike, including chain, cassette, derailleurs, and chain-rings
· Includes 5% discount for service parts
Ultimate Tune-Up - $174.99
· Premium Tune-Up, plus;
· Remove, clean, and inspect all drive train components.
· Includes labor for installation of brake pads, cables, housing, tires, and inner-tubes
· Includes 10% discount for service parts
Wash Bike - $34.99
· Wipe down frame, wheels, and components.
· Clean drivetrain.
· Bikes work better when you keep the parts clean and maintained.
Assemble Bike - $79.99
· Do you have a bicycle purchased elsewhere? No problem, we can assemble it for you!
· Newly assembled bikes should be inspected after approximately 10 hours of riding to ensure proper function of all components. If we assemble your bike, we will provide a re-inspection and tuning of the bicycle within 30 days of pick-up.
· Additional fees may apply for recumbent, tricycles, and ebikes.
· Give us a call or stop in if you have any questions!
Pack Bike for Shipping - $79.99
· Professional packing of your bike for shipping
· Includes bike box and packing materials
· Shipping cost is not included - we will convey our shipping rate to you, this varies by the weight and dimensions of your packed bike box and by carrier. We typically use UPS or FEDEX
Common Labor Rates
Install tire/inner tube - $8.99-$9.99
Install chain - $11.99
Tape handlebars - $14.99
Install Grips - $9.99
Minor wheel true- $14.99
Major wheel true - $24.99
Bleed hydraulic brake - $24.99
Bleed hydraulic dropper post - $24.99
Install dropper post - $29.99
Build wheel - $59.99
Install tubeless tire - $15.99 (Up to 2oz of sealant included)
Install sew-up tire - $49.99
Install or remove freewheel or cassette - $15.99
Adjust rim brake - $15.99
Adjust derailleur - $15.99
Fork seal service - $69.99 (Includes oil - seals extra)
Shock seal service - $69.99 (Includes oil - seals extra)
Rebuild full-suspension frame - $79.99 (Frame hardware additional)
Install 3 piece crank - $19.99
Install new fork - $34.99 (Includes cutting steer-tube, installing crown race, and setting star nut)
Align derailleur hanger - $19.99
Install or program cycle computer - $15-$30
Shop Labor rate is $60 per hour.